Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Letter To My Readers

Dear Readers,
I'd like to thank you for reading my blog since I started it a few months ago. It's encouraging to know that my writing is being enjoyed! But I would love to see some comments or "likes" on my blog posts. Having those small bits of encouragement directly on my blog really motivates me to keep going. Also, if you would "follow" my blog (you don't even need your own account!), that would be awesome too, just so I can know how many of you are reading it.
Thanks so much for all the support! You guys are great, and I would love to be able to go back to past blog posts to see who liked them and what I can keep writing about!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving, and keep reading!

Love,
Ingrid

1 comment:

  1. stop talking so loud on the phone, i can hear you from my room.

    ....ooooh you meant comments about the BLOG...got it.
    :D
    ~laura <3

    ReplyDelete